Friday, December 19, 2014

Re-Ment ~ Disney Christmas Cookies!

We are just under a week away from Christmas! Have you gotten all your presents ready? Is your Christmas dinner all planned? 

This Re-Ment set is not the usual miniature food usually featured, but since it's the holiday season, I thought this set of cute Disney Christmas cookies would be perfect for this time of the year!

This Re-Ment set was released on Nov. 1, 2010, and it features assorted Disney characters in 12 different cookie shapes! Let's take a look at each of them! 

#1 ~ Mickey in a Christmas Suit

Love the little green bow and his little Santa hat!

#2 ~ Minnie in a Christmas Dress

The little green pom poms on her dress are so cute!

#3 ~ Winnie the Pooh in a Sweater

Look at the stars on his Christmas sweater!

#4 ~ Stitch with a Candy Cane Scarf

Love his candy cane scarf! Did you notice that he has a Christmas tree hat?

#5 ~ Miss Bunny with a Christmas cape

I honestly had no idea what character this was and I had to look it up.. But her pink bow is pretty!

#6 ~ Cheshire Cat with Candy Cane Scarf

I love how they even included his signature stripes!

#7 ~ Snowman Mickey

He's so round and cute!!!

#8 ~ Mickey & Minnie on a Tree

I love the Mickey and Minnie cookie ornaments on the tree! Not forgetting the Mickey "star" on the top!

#9 ~ Chip and Dale in a stocking

Love this one! So festive!

#10 ~ Minnie Wreath

Minnie looks so cute in a Christmas wreath!

#11 ~ Winnie the Pooh on a Sleigh

He sure looks like he's having fun on the sleigh~ Where's his buddy Piglet?

#12 ~ Pluto as Rudolph

I think Pluto is trying to be a reindeer here! Pretty cute!


Here's the entire collection at a glance!

I must say, this is a bit different from the usual miniatures I look at on this blog, but it was pretty fun! The artistic style is very unique and most of the pieces are quite detailed, even though the cookie part is pretty big.

My favourite one is the Minnie Christmas wreath! I think I am becoming more of a Minnie Mouse fan lately, even though my all-time favourite Disney character is Winnie the Pooh!
'
Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and remember to eat lots of yummy treats!

Nikki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment